Hampshire Teams: Wednesdays 7.30-9.30pm at Aldershot Garrison
Wavell Teams: Mondays 7-8.30pm at Wavell School
Junior Teams: Wednesdays 6.30 - 7.30pm at Aldershot Garrison
Some training sessions may be limited to certain teams depending on fixtures.
Players are expected to be at every relevant training session throughout the season, and if you are unable to train on a particular day, please ensure you have notified your captain, coach or a member of the committee by mid-day the day before training. Be aware that if you have not attended training, you may not be selected to start in the next match. Directions to Aldershot Garrison can be found to the right.
Senior players must agree to adopt our Code of Conduct based on positive attitude and fair play. Depending on which team you are part of, you may also be asked to sign up to the code of conduct of the league in which that team plays. Our juniors are encouraged to write their own code of conduct as well abiding by their league code of conduct. Good sport is about positive attitude. Play your part - play fair.
- Tongham players agree to play by the rules and in the spirit of the game at all times.
- We respect the coaches and support staff and never argue with an official.
- TNC players endeavour to do their best at all times (on and off the court) and are committed to the team.
- We are good sports and recognise good players and good play by all involved.
- We remember to thank our coach, the officials, the opposition and supporters after each match.
- We help others in our team when we can and avoid making others feel inferior.
- TNC players are on time for both training and matches (as directed by staff).
- We are supportive and respectful at all times and display a positive attitude.
- We understand players are individuals, give support where needed and space where required.
- TNC players are encouraging and gracious to players coming off court and substitute players. We understand that all players are part of the same team and are there for the same reasons.
- During play we do not question a decision made by the Umpires either by gesture, look, verbally or by commenting to another player.
- We keep our self-control at all times and do not retaliate. Do not use offensive language at any time
- TNC players accept victory modestly and defeat graciously. The club will be judged on the behaviour of every individual.
- We use social networking wisely without bring the club or game into disrepute.